Join us and change the future of education today!
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our 500+ staff and faculty, who count among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top hospitality management schools in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family, respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bringing them to life in tangible ways to our staff.
EHL Group in a nutshell:
- 2 campuses in Switzerland, 1 in Singapore
- Diplomas ranging from professional certificates to master's degrees, including the best bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management in the world
- An innovation village (incubator), which also serves as a "sandbox" for the educational concepts of the future
- World-class culinary arts, including 6 Meilleurs Ouvriers de France and a Michelin-starred restaurant
- The integration of new technologies into study programs
- A global hospitality consultancy arm, EHL Advisory Services
- EHL Alliance, a business network designed to leverage EHL’s resources and knowledge comprised of world-renowned brands and industry leaders
We are currently recruiting part and full-time faculty members to teach in our Bachelor program the following subjects in our campus in Singapore:
Quantitative Subjects (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Excel, Computational Thinking)
Starting date: July 2022